Last Revised: July 25, 2019
GRAMSS CANNABIS LTD. (“Company“, “we”, “us” or “our“) respects the privacy of the visitors and/or users of its Website (“User” or “you”), and is committed to protect the personal information that its Users share with it. We believe that you have a right to know our practices regarding the information we may collect and use when you visit and/or use our Website.
- Your Consent (PLEASE READ CAREFULLY!)
FOR AVOIDANCE OF DOUBT, YOU HEREBY CONSENT TO THE COLLECTION, PROCESSING, AND USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION. YOU ALSO ACKNOWLEDGE AND CONFIRM THAT YOU ARE NOT REQUIRED TO PROVIDE THE COMPANY WITH YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION AND THAT SUCH INFORMATION IS VOLUNTARILY PROVIDED TO OR MADE AVAILABLE TO THE COMPANY.
- What types of information do we collect about our Users?
- The first type of information is non-identifiable and anonymous information (“Non-personal Information”). We are not aware of the identity of the User from whom we collected the Non-personal Information.Non-Personal Information is any unconcealed information which does not enable identification of an individual User, and which is available to us while such User is entering and/or using the Website. Non-personal Information which is being gathered consists of technical information, behavioral information and aggregated information, and may contain, among other things, the activity of the User on the Website, etc.
- The second type of information is individually identifiable information (“Personal Information”). This information may identify an individual or may be of a private and/or sensitive nature. If you provide us with your name, email or delivery address, such information may allow for your identification.
For avoidance of doubt, any Non-Personal Information connected or linked to any Personal Information shall be deemed as Personal Information as long as such connection or linkage exists.
- How Do We Collect Information on Our Users?
There are two main methods we use:
- We collect information through your entry, connection, access and/or use of the Website. In other words, when you are using the Service we are aware of it and may gather, collect and store the information relating to such usage, either independently or through the help of third-party service providers as detailed below.
- We collect information which you provide us voluntarily. In this respect, we collect Personal Information that you voluntarily provide when you leave a message on the Website, or when you purchase any product on the Website, namely: (i) name, (ii) e-mail address, (iii) delivery address. We may gather, collect and store the Personal Information either independently or through the help of authorized third-party service providers, as detailed below.
- What are the Purposes of the Collection of Information?
Non-personal Information is collected in order to help us generate statistics on the use of our Website.
Personal Information is collected in order to:
- Respond to Website Users who seek more information about our products and services.
- Send messages or notifications concerning your order(s).
- Deliver ordered products to the delivery address selected by the Users.
- Send general commercial materials, as further detailed below.
- Enable payments through Online Service Processors. Note however that we do not collect your payment information.
- Sharing Information with Third Parties
For avoidance of doubt, the Company may transfer and disclose Non-personal Information to third parties at its own discretion.
- Deletion or Modification of Personal Information
If for any reason you wish to delete or modify your Personal Information, you can do so by sending us an e-mail of your request to [firstname.lastname@example.org] and we will make reasonable efforts to modify or delete any such Personal Information pursuant to applicable privacy laws. Note that unless you instruct us otherwise we may retain and use your Personal Information for as long as reasonably required for the purposes for which such Personal Information was collected, including without limitation, to comply with our legal or business requirements or obligations, to resolve disputes, and/or to enforce our Terms, all as permitted under any applicable privacy laws.
Aggregate and/or anonymous information derived from the use of the Service may remain on our servers indefinitely.
We take reasonable measures to maintain the security and integrity of our Website and User information and prevent unauthorized access to it or use thereof through generally accepted industry standard technologies and internal procedures. Please note, however, that there are inherent risks in transmission of information over the Internet or other methods of electronic storage and we cannot guarantee that unauthorized access or use of your Personal Information will never occur. THE COMPANY SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS, HACKING, OR OTHER SECURITY INTRUSIONS OR THE THEFT, DELETION, CORRUPTION, DESTRUCTION, DAMAGE, OR LOSS OF ANY DATA OR INFORMATION.
- Processing by Online Payment Processors
- Links to Third Party Websites
- Direct Marketing
You hereby agree that we may use the contact details you provided us with (including, without limitation, e-mail address) for the purpose of providing you commercial and/or non-commercial materials related to our current and/or future products and services.
You may withdraw your consent by following the instructions for removing yourself from the mailing list, which are available in the message transmitted to you.
- Got any Questions?